😋*Roasted Zucchini Bowtie Pasta*😋⠀
- 3 zucchini, sliced in planks⠀
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 box bowtie pasta, prepared per pkg instructions (reserve 1 cup of the salted pasta water)
- 4 tbsps Abstract Spice
- 1 tbsp garlic powder⠀
- 1 jar of your fav marinara sauce
- 8 oz pkg mozzarella, cubed
- 8 oz. pkg fresh mozzarella(buffalo), tear in pieces
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to broil. On a greased sheet pan, add zucchini and onions.
Add olive oil, garlic powder, and 2 of the 4 tbsps of Abstract Spice and toss until evenly coated. Broil veggies for approx 20 minutes until browning.
While veggies are cooking, in a large casserole dish stir together noodles, pasta water, tomato sauce, and remaining 2 tbsps of Abstract Spice.
Mix in cubed mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Once veggies are done, lower temp to bake at 400 and mix in veggies to the casserole.
Top casserole with fresh mozzarella pieces.
Bake in oven for approx 20-25 minutes until tips of pasta and cheese begin to brown.
Remove from oven, let cool for about 10 minutes, and enjoy! ⠀
**Order Abstract Spice Today**⠀
https://buff.ly/2oC0Uc2⠀ ⠀ ⠀
~Great Eats & Healthy Living!
Remember, SHARING is caring!