...from Sunday night's dinner! With just a few and added fresh veggies I created a meal perfect for lunch.😋
Make your own Culinary Health Bowl with this simple and easy guide:
1. Line a layer at the base of the container with your desired leftover fiber-rich/complex carb (quinoa, couscous, pasta, rice, potato, etc.)
2. Section 1/3 of the bowl with a leafy green (spinach, kale, cabbage, etc.)
3. Section another 1/3 with a healthy protein fat (avocado, hummus, sliced egg, nut cheese, etc.)
4. Section the last 1/3 with a hydration veggie (cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, etc.)
5. Squeeze the whole bowl with 1 lime or 1/2 lemon, sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt, and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
6. Garnish with olives, pine nuts, or pesto aaaaand... ...Lunch is served!!!
***It's even better when prepared the night before-saving you time AND money**
Head on over to www.acartoffood.com for more quick and delicious meal tips and ideas!
Here's to your Culinary Health- Now go make it a Great Tasting Day!😋
Remember, SHARING is caring!