Father's Day is a special time for me t0 pay homage and give thanks to the men that have shaped me into the woman I am today. The patience, love, nurturing, and security are only a portion of the attributes that the men in my life have blessed me with. All the more reason for me to bless them...and their bellies!
This is a salad I created that was initially set out to be a Kale Caesar, but the fresh collard greens kept calling my name! Not to mention the great sale my grocer was having on in-season peaches. With that, my mind started ticking and here we are!
Collard & Kale Georgia Peach Salad w/ Feta
- 12 oz. fresh chopped, cleaned collard greens
- 12 oz. fresh chopped, cleaned kale greens
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium-thin sliced fresh peaches
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp amino acids (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp AbstractSpice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
Remember, SHARING is caring!