Although the nightmare that is Covid has come and uprooted lives worldwide, the opportunity to relearn ourselves, families, and homelife have been a blessing to some. And let's face it, more of a challenge for others.
Being home more than away for a change is proving to be daunting to some, especially with everyone under one roof working and schooling from home.
Fortunately AC Art Of Food has compiled a handy resource, developed to help those at a loss for easy and delicious meal ideas and treats to manage the in-home-cafeteria-lady position some of us have now been selected for, lol!
STOP the spread of COVID-19:
*Stay home when you can.
*Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds....OFTEN!
*Clean all items and people that enter your home from outside.
*Eat healthy to build and boost your immune system now....and ALWAYS!
*Drink water and....PLENTY OF IT!
*Rest...GET SOME SLEEP!
Got some tips and ideas not mentioned here?
Add yours below in the comments!
Thanks in advance!
Stay Healthy & Safe!
A key focus of AC Art Of Food is derives from focusing on foods that benefit the body as a whole. One specific component in particular, our blood. And I have a super list of 7 Benefits of Eating Right for Your Blood. Think about it, blood is our lifeline and is essentially the juice we need to exist! Our blood cells heal us and if compromised will ultimately lead to our demise. So it's absolutely essential that this element in our bodies is operating at the highest level of efficiency.
I first became aware of this particular way of eating by reading the actual book specifying this regimen. Over the years I have experienced, as well as witnessed, numerous accounts of this eating style where weight has been successfully lost and maintained, health significantly improved, and energy levels skyrocketed!
So doesn't eating right for your blood make basic common sense? Still not convinced? If not, check out the list below and let me know your thoughts!
7 Benefits of Eating Right for Your Blood
1. Consuming specific foods that condition the blood for your optimal heath.
2. Ideal weight loss by eating the right food combinations specifically battling your fat and stress.
3. A healthy diet custom for your make-up boosting energy levels.
4. The ability to determine which foods to avoid that work against your body and identify those acting as medicine for healing.
5. Determine which types of exercise will give you the best results inside and out.
6. Become aware of which diseases and infections you are most prone to and eating the right foods to fight back.
7. Slow down the aging process by consuming specific foods focusing on cell regeneration.
what are your thoughts on eating according to your blood type?
Remember, SHARING is caring!